Skill and Compassion for you and your family
San Diego’s Best Source For Caregivers
We believe in compassionate caregiving just as a family member would care for you if you were in need. We start by gathering your needs and then refer suitable caregivers to best meet those needs. Love and compassion are key components of non-medical home care and whether you need care for an hour, overnight, or for extended periods, we’ve got you covered. Rates as low as $23/hr and $350/live in (You Negotiate Your Cost for Care).
Hourly Caregiver Home Care
Love Right Home Care Referral Agency puts you in control of your services and your budget, by allowing you to choose the person or people you need and how long you would like them to help. We can help by just giving you a break from your routine. We can help when a loved one is injured or recovering. We can help with senior care and all activities of daily living (ADL).
Love Right’s flexible respite care program is designed to provide you with the options you need to make a difficult time of life better. Importantly, referred CNAs and HHAs provide you with the care and dignity necessary to build a strong relationship of care for your loved one. Even if it is only for an hour, because that hour can make a big difference in someone’s life.
Benefits of Hourly Home Care
- No hourly minimum
- All respite care activities
- Compassionate caregivers
- Highly-skilled homecare professionals
- Temporary or long-term assistance for loved ones
- You choose your caregiver and your caregiving rate
Hourly Caregiver — $28 to $38 per hour* Pricing Disclaimer
Overnight Caregiving Options
Overnight care is essential for those with long-term disabilities often associated with age. Generally 8 – 12 hours of oversight. Having someone there during normal sleeping hours can make a world of difference to those suffering from Alzheimer’s and Dementia or if they’ve had a history of falling or unstable moments. Overnight care is also helpful for accident victims who are convalescing and just need some assistance during the nighttime hours.
Love Right’s built in flexibility allows you to choose how long you will need overnight assistance and, of course, who will be providing that assistance. Professional caregivers are available for any task that occurs during the night while providing you with the assurance that someone if taking care of your loved one.
Benefits of Overnight Caregivers Home Care
- No minimum overnight stays
- All respite care activities
- All ADL activities
- Care for those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- You choose your overnight caregiver and the times you need them
- Built- in flexibility with love and compassion for those in need
Overnight Caregiving — $28 to $38 per hour* Pricing Disclaimer
Live-In Home Care
When long-term disabilities become acute, Live-In homecare can provide continuous, one-on-one care whenever it is needed. Our Live-In Home Care Program is designed to help families suffering from Alzheimer’s and Dementia as well as end-of-life hospice. The program provides around the clock non-medical care for your loved ones.
As you may already know, around the clock care is crucial for those at risk of falls and during end-of-life scenarios. Patients with dementia often suffer crises associated with forgetfulness and mood changes. Your professional caregiver will stay with your loved one and assist them with all functions of daily living. Professional caregivers can provide the comfort for families through this transition and are available when needed allowing personal space when desired. Importantly, since a full-time caregiver is there to help, you can spend more quality time with your loved one.
Benefits of Live-in Home Care
- Competitive pricing and flexible scheduling
- In-depth Registration System ensures you get the most qualified caregiver for your loved one
- You interview and choose your caregiver
- No minimum contract
- Optimum end-of-life care
- Preventive plan for avoiding nursing homes and assisted living facilities
Live-In Caregiving (16 – 24 hours) — $450 to $600 per day* Pricing Disclaimer
In Home Care Needs Assessment
Love Right asks all the right questions
We ask. We listen. We have skills for matching the perfect caregivers for your individual needs.
It’s Never a Blind Test
We encourage you to interview caregivers before starting services. We’ve already done the hard part making certain they’re local, trustworthy,experienced and affordable. You find the one you’re comfortable with and start care on your terms.
Common Caregiver Services
- Bed bath
- Tub bath
- Oral care
- Reposition to help prevent skin breakdown
- R.O.M. (Range of Motion)
- Brush hair
- Skin care
- Adult brief change
- Assist with commode
- And much more depending on your request
- Pet care
- Watering Plants
- Meal Preparation
- Making Beds
- Changing linens
- Hosting Events
- Assistance with bills
- Retrieving mail
- Story telling
- Reading aloud
- Watching movies
- Sitting Service
Benefits of the Love Right™ Referral Model
Benefits to Clients:
- All caregivers must be interviewed personally, have their work status verified and references checked (It’s the law)
- Our Domestic Referral Agency provides the highest level of flexibility as far as scheduling, often times having no minimum hourly requirement – clients choose the amount of hours and days instead of having to be confined with minimums.
- Our Domestic Referral Agency is usually much more affordable than non-medical employer-based home care companies.
- Our Domestic Referral Agency has a large pool of Caregivers, allowing us to provide substitutes quickly. It also gives clients a better choice of compatible workers. Matches made in Heaven we say!
- Our Domestic Referral Agency offers much more flexibility. The family and Caregiver are able to determine what tasks are needed, instead of having tasks restricted and/or mandated.
Benefits to Caregivers:
- For caregivers in need of temporary or part time work and/or who are in-between assignments, Domestic Referral Agencies (DRA’s) provide an essential option.
- Caregivers have the control of their own schedule and of work location. Giving them a high degree of flexibility and satisfaction, allowing for better matches.
- Caregivers benefit from earning a higher hourly or job rates, this can often be as much as 10 – 48% higher. WOW!
Long Term Benefits
- Our Domestic Referral Agency promotes long lasting relationships between the client and the caregivers.
- It is less stress on the pocketbook, or wallet.
- Freedom, Freedom. Oh….and freedom!
“I could not have been happier with the care that Love Right referred to my mom. After serious complications from surgery, the hospial would only release my mom after home care had been established. We were fortunate enough to have found Love Right. With my mom being very fragile after 4 months in the hospital, there was a lot to do, but the caregivers were exceptionally kind, patient, and attentive. My sister and I left feeling like my mom was in good hands. My mom was under the care of the caregivers for 9 months and each month she grew stronger and eventually was able to live independently again. Her two Caregivers, Dee and Jackie, were a blessing to my mom. Under their kind and compassionate expertise, my mom was able to recover and to enjoy her life again. I am very grateful to Love Right and would highly recommend their referral services. Thank you! “
Affordable and Trusted
Our goal is to maintain a low cost option for senior care in San Diego